FINCA EL TORNERO DE ABAJO, CAMINO DEL REBOLLAR, ARACENA, SPAIN
- Holiday Price - your holiday price is guaranteed for the agreed letting period, once a deposit of 25% of the total value has been received. The deposit is non-refundable and we strongly advise you to insure your holiday as soon as your booking is confirmed. The deposit is payable at the time of booking, with the balance due 6 weeks prior to arrival. Full payment is due if the booking is within 6 weeks of arrival.
- Check in/Check out - check in is at 4.00 p.m. on the day of arrival. We ask you to adhere to this timing in order to allow our cleaning team to progress without interruption. Please advise if you are going to arrive later. Check out on your day of departure will be 10.00 a.m.
- Changeover day - changeover day is Saturday. Other days may be available by special arrangement.
- Breakage deposit - a breakage deposit of £100 is added to the final payment. This will be refunded within 15 working days from the end of your stay, less the cost of any breakage/damage.
- Sleeping capacity - you must include all members in your party on the booking form. Under no circumstances must the declared number be exceeded without prior agreement. We reserve the right to deny access to persons not named on the booking form.
- Care ofa the Finc- we ask you to respect the property, its contents and all amenities provided. On the changeover day, following the departure of the previous guests in the morning, the accommodation will be thoroughly cleaned and prepared prior to your arrival. However, there is only a limited amount of time in which to prepare the finca so we ask you to dispose of all foodstuffs etc. on your departure and to leave the finca in a clean condition. We reserve the right to charge a one-off cleaning fee of £50 to cover any exceptional cleaning requirements at the end of your stay. The finca is cleaned and all linen is changed weekly. This is included in your rental.
- In the week prior to the start of your holiday, please let us know your estimated time of arrival and a mobile number, so that we can pass this information on to our agent. This will help her to organise her day properly and to ensure that she is there to meet you at the agreed time. If your arrival is significantly delayed, for any reason (e.g. there is a flight delay), please contact us so that we can advise our agent of the change.
- Utilities - the cost of electricity and water is included in your rental charge between April and October. From November to March, central heating and firewood will be billed separately.
- Linen - all linen is included in your rental charge. We ask that finca towels are not used around the pool. Please bring your own pool and beach towels.
- Swimming pool - the pool is cleaned twice a week which is included in your rental. Parents are responsible for the supervision of their children using the pool area. The pool is gated.
- Terrace - the main terrace and the terrace around the pool is swept once a week which is also included in your rental.
- BBQ - the finca is equipped with a BBQ which for safety reasons should only be used on the terrace, away from dry grass and other fire hazards.
- The maximum number of people accepted is 6/10. Not included in this number is a child's cot which is suitable for a 0-3 year-old - this is stored in the Master Bedroom and can be made available if requested. There is a supplement charge for the use of the playroom as a sleeping area.
- Disabled/Elderly Clients - please check the suitability of the property with us if your party includes anyone who may be inconvenienced.
- Cancellation - if you cancel your booking with us, the following payments will become due:
- Within 6 weeks of arrival: 100% of invoice amount
- Between 6 weeks & 12 weeks of arrival: 50% of invoice amount
- More than 12 weeks of arrival: deposit forfeited
We undertake to do our utmost to re-let the cancelled period. If we are successful, your loss will be limited to the deposit only, which will be used to offset our administrative costs. In these circumstances, we will refund you the balance in full.
Please sign below to accept the foregoing Terms & Conditions.
Retain a copy for yourselves and return one copy, along with the completed Booking Form and deposit within 7 days, to: Kirsty Pilcher. Monorgan Longforgan, By Dundee DD2 5HT tel. 01382 360269 mobile 0797 456 4344 email firstname.lastname@example.org